Saturday, October 18, 2008

What's new?

What's new? I'm currently working on a fully functioning website. I'm super excited about it. It might take some time to get it up and running but It will be a truly unique shop full of vintage road bikes, original bicycle photography, handmade bike bags, custom stands, vintage accessories & parts, all quality, unique products designed by me and some collaborations with select local artists. It will be great to get all of my design ideas and passion for bicycles out on one spot for the world to see.  I also just opened up a shop on ETSY, you can check out some of my products there at bicibella.etsy.com. The Reinventing The Wheel Art Show was a big success. There was a huge turnout. Kudos to the Sanctuary143 crew for putting it together and all who came down. So for now, check out the photos from the show and my latest bike build.  Stay tuned for the new site and I'll see you on the road. Ciao!

Alicia's Italian made Faggin (faa-zheen) with Campagnolo Nuovo Record, Cinelli bars & stem, Silca frame pump, Modolo brake levers.
Me, my beer and my photography.



72' Garlatti
I designed this bike stand just for the show with the help of designer Miki Iwasaki. We are working on more. They will be available on the new site.

2 comments:

Skeese Greets said...

Found your work on Etsy. Cool bike stand - can't wait to see more!

k3nho said...

lookin good! our bikes are cousins.